This bread class marries the use of pre-ferments and healthy Asian ingredients to produce the most delicious loaves that you can eat on its own! Chef Casper and Chef Jack comes together to bring you tried and tested recipes have become popular all over Taiwan. And once you know how to pre-ferments and add into your breads, you will soon be sneaking all types of grains into your bread for that extra flavor.
1. Red Date & Brown Sugar Loaf
2. Purple Rice & Honey Loaf
3. Sea Salt Butter Bread Croissant
- Mastering the art of Asian loaf bread texture, shaping and controlling fermentation.
- Learn to use 3 types of pre-ferments to create texture & flavor: Old dough, Biga and Tangzhong (cooked dough).
- Theory about the role of pre-ferments in bread making, their benefits and when to use them.
Maximum of 10 participants.
Hands on with Demonstration by Chef/Instructor.
Take Home Items
Participants will bring home 3 kinds of breads and a Recipe Pack.
DATE: Saturday, March 4, 2017
TIME: 09:00 am - 1:00 pm
LOCATION: The Kitchen Society, 11 Kim Yam Road, Singapore
PRICE: $200.00 (nett)