Making croissants anywhere seems to be a difficult challenge, and maybe even more so at home. But really, it is not as difficult as it seems! With years of experience in teaching this class, Chef Casper will show you how to do it successfully at home with simple tools. And the best part is they will still be very flaky and buttery! A little bit of work, but the reward is all worthwhile.
1. Flaky & Buttery Croissant made by hand. Crown Shape
2. Ham & Cheese Croissant made by hand. Rectangle Shape
- Theory behind croissant layering
- Types of flour & butter
- How to fold and create flakiness
- Shaping two types of croissants.
Maximum of 10 participants.
Hands on with Demonstration by Chef/Instructor.
Take Home Items
Participants will bring home 2 kinds of croissants and a Recipe Pack.
DATE: Sunday, March 5, 2017
TIME: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
LOCATION: The Kitchen Society, 11 Kim Yam Road, Singapore
PRICE: $220.00 (nett)